Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  fantastica 5/30/2012, 6:09 am

only the hand is out. not that much of a danger.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Shinra17 5/30/2012, 6:16 am

^ I was more referring to the danger mentioned in the comments in the previous pages Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/30/2012, 7:35 am

fantastica wrote:only the hand is out. not that much of a danger.

But it's his right hand. What if an 18 wheeler truck came barrelling by and chopped it off? Or the driver had to swerve out of the way of a cat that was stupid enough to run in front of the car and the car tipped over and crushed his hand?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2012, 8:24 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m4tzjoQ0K11qgfb58o1_r1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/30/2012, 8:39 am

^ Who's the lady sandwiched between Chris and Ashley?

Speaking of sandwiches, I still remember that my favourite Chris and Ashley moment was when I listened to this audio clip whereby Chris was trying to get Ashley to sit next to him. The way he called out her name was adorable, and his "I want to be the meat in the sandwich" made me laugh out loud. Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2012, 8:44 am

^ she looks familiar, but i don't know her. this was taken on his birthday or something right? the same group of pics ashley took. his bangs are back. i like that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/30/2012, 9:14 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m4tzjoQ0K11qgfb58o1_r1_500
He looks nice, but I'm not really a fan of his bang.
And Ashley looks good with the glasses!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/30/2012, 9:19 am

I actually like his bangs, I like his casual style more than most of his red carpet and interview hair styles
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 5/30/2012, 9:30 am

Oop, speak of the devil! I also really like Chris' self-styled hair (but probably better classified as 'just sort of combed' than 'styled') a lot better than the gelmet they have Kurt wear (and Chris adopts for alot of his red-carpet or interview spiels) all the time. I like it au natural.

It's always amused me how people can be so grossed out about Blaine's hair when Kurt has been over-using the gel like crazy since he came back from Dalton.

Delight wrote:^ Who's the lady sandwiched between Chris and Ashley?

Speaking of sandwiches, I still remember that my favourite Chris and Ashley moment was when I listened to this audio clip whereby Chris was trying to get Ashley to sit next to him. The way he called out her name was adorable, and his "I want to be the meat in the sandwich" made me laugh out loud. Smile
He calls her Akshley, it makes me want to devolve into button-mashing and I'm really not that sort of person. And his "sit wif me". Sigh, these kids.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/30/2012, 9:42 am

I like his casual/self styled hair too, but not the bang. P: Like..the recent photo with the llamas pics, I love his hair in that.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/30/2012, 9:43 am

Yesssssss, the return of the bangs. Never leave again.

This is still my favorite pic and my second favorite avatar, next to Tiny.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Avatar10
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Empty split 4 appreciation

Post  Delight 5/30/2012, 10:34 am

E-ko wrote:He calls her Akshley, it makes me want to devolve into button-mashing and I'm really not that sort of person. And his "sit wif me". Sigh, these kids.

Exactly! Chris was using that cute, lisping, kid-voice at that time. I don't blame Ashley for falling in love with him wub . No one can remain unmoved by the flood of adorableness that Chris exudes effortlessly.

tanita_mors wrote:
This is still my favorite pic and my second favorite avatar, next to Tiny.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Avatar10

Is it strange for me to say that everytime I see this photo of Chris, I think about you? tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/30/2012, 10:42 am

E-ko wrote:Oop, speak of the devil! I also really like Chris' self-styled hair (but probably better classified as 'just sort of combed' than 'styled') a lot better than the gelmet they have Kurt wear (and Chris adopts for alot of his red-carpet or interview spiels) all the time. I like it au natural.

It's always amused me how people can be so grossed out about Blaine's hair when Kurt has been over-using the gel like crazy since he came back from Dalton.

Regarding the first paragraph :
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Kurt_approval

@the bolded: Maybe because the character is gross? tonguue I personally kinda hate Blaine's gelled hair but I'm ok with Kurt's hair styling. But, still, combed hair definitely RULES because it makes me wanna touch/ruffle it neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 5/30/2012, 10:56 am

BlueJazz wrote:Regarding the first paragraph :
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Kurt_approval

@the bolded: Maybe because the character is gross? tonguue I personally kinda hate Blaine's gelled hair but I'm ok with Kurt's hair styling. But, still, combed hair definitely RULES because it makes me wanna touch/ruffle it neutre
Lol, that's a valid explanation! I understand that people don't think much of Kurt's styling because it's a part of his put-together personality, but I've always thought that, at least in the second season, Blaine was the sort of guy who would also gel his hair to look immaculate. Because he was such an effortlessly pompous prep-boy then.

These days I have this vision of Blaine just going in stasis whenever he's not in the scene and particularly vengeful aliens dressing and grooming him in time for his next shot or something.

Chris' hair looks so thick and fluffy. I would kill to have his hair.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/30/2012, 1:31 pm

I think that Chris is going to have his usual "high gelled" hair again for events, I kind of hope that he will cut his hair because it's too long for this hair style imo.

As for Kurt, I liked Kurts's hair during Not the boy next door.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2012, 3:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:only the hand is out. not that much of a danger.

But it's his right hand. What if an 18 wheeler truck came barrelling by and chopped it off? Or the driver had to swerve out of the way of a cat that was stupid enough to run in front of the car and the car tipped over and crushed his hand?

Your imagination goes beyond normal limits Razz Umm I would think more possibilities how lose your right hand while you're enjoying happily your new llama puppet.

E-ko wrote:...

And also I want to give a shout-out to Chris and Ashley, my OTF of OTFs! I know that some people consider Ashley too much of a stan, but I think that somebody like her, who obviously attaches herself to Chris and doesn't let him far out of her sight -- and isn't afraid to be lewdly inappropriate about him --, is the kind of friendship that complements somebody as seemingly aloof as Chris. Not to mention they're hilarious and flawless together, and I've liked the fact that they've been basically inseparable since the day Chris announced he'd made a new friend -- lol, remember when?

Basically, someday I wish to find the Ashley to my Chris, the Machine to my Florence, the Queen to my (7th-in-line) King. Smile

First of all I wish the same and second, is true that some people consider Ashley more like an stan than a friend only because they spend a lot of time together and we have seen Ashley next to Chris in many occassions, more than other people even, but they're best friends; besides is Chris the one who invite her to hang out-sometimes is the other way around- so apparently he's not tiring of her. Although still remember when she said " he's the love of my life" ,but girl who can blame you? lol

And when he announced he got a new friend? I'm sure I missed that moment.

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m4tzjoQ0K11qgfb58o1_r1_500

A half bangs!!! Personally I like when he has bangs, looks childish neutre

As for Kurt, I liked Kurts's hair during Not the boy next door.

Me too wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2012, 5:47 pm

Chris is attending MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 3rd

In between the “Punk’d” action, viewers will be taken to the Movie Awards red carpet, where actress, dancer and singer-songwriter Kat Graham will serve as Special Style Correspondent, working alongside MTV News’ Josh Horowitz, Jim Cantiello and Sway Calloway. The crew will wrangle the stars as they walk the carpet and hang out backstage, interviewing the likes of Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester, Chris Colfer, Chloë Grace Moretz and more.

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/24074194441/chris-is-attending-mtv-movie-awards-on-sunday-june-3rd
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/30/2012, 6:21 pm

Any chance we'll get a SBL sneak peek at the MTV Movie Awards?!. And YAY for more public appearances from Chris!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 5/30/2012, 7:02 pm

E-ko wrote:

Because Kurt only uses organic hairproducts.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m3w7j4uLKD1qk8gdu
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/30/2012, 10:19 pm

Chris's image being used in promotional pictures for the first gay hotel in NYC lol

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 A-great-destination-for-tourists-or-perhaps-a-wedding
New York City's First Gay Hotel Is About To Open Its Doors

Business Insider
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/30/2012, 10:26 pm

banzai That's kind of funny. His image looks a bit chunky though. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/31/2012, 1:25 am

Those writers probably thought no-one cares about Kurt anymore - well, they got that wrong. In "Choke" not much of the fandom except Rachel fans cared that she choked, for days on tumblr and everywhere else all the talk was about Kurt and NTBND.

Hell, that preformance shut down tumblr for over two hours.

Just like with "Goodbye" not many care about Rachel, it is Kurt they are talking and getting angry and upset about.I am seeing fans that used to hate Kurt now saying why did they hate him in the first place?

Here in Australia when "Furt" was shown it was the highest rated episode on our television, and still is too this day. Aussies love Kurt and Chris. If there were a Kurt Hummel Show I'm sure us Australians would love it.

"Furt" came third in the ratings that week. "Original Song" didn't even make the top twenty and the "Pilot" I think cracked the top ten.

Since "IAU" was shown, Glee no longer makes the ratings here.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/31/2012, 1:54 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m4vefcYn551qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/31/2012, 2:00 am

Now I want to move to Australia, the people make sense, and have taste there baibai

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 2:41 am

Bah. They just need to hire Aussie writers. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next