Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread

+31
CloveGlee
M&M
Shinra17
BlueJazz
red texta
Jake667
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
happydays
sjonnepon
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
ColferInspired
emilynna
arina
mellama
ColferGirl
angelnessa
brisallie
sahhar
kac
Buenos
Divalicious
fantastica
paulopf
Dame Loli
Jellyrolls
35 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  paulopf 4/25/2012, 3:30 pm

Delight wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Oh, one more comment. It really did seem like RIB and the writers have heard what we said, and put it in the story but did it in a way to mock us.

The amount of meta in the recent episode is reaching ridiculous levels.

As Glorfindel had pointed out before, they turn all these complaints voiced by fans into meta jokes on the show and it's lazy and poor writing (and NOT the clever writing which they think they're doing). It's almost like, 'We hear your complaints, and we'll even acknowledge them in the dialogues on the show-- see, fan service-- but we're still going to continue doing things our way.' What's the use of acknowledging the weaknesses in the scripts and storylines when you're not bothered to do anything to fix the problems?

About this, even more than they doing it with the song, it annoyed me that they made Kurt say that he used to have a solo every week. It's something that Chris would have reasons to say, not Kurt, cause as far as I understand, when Schuester assigns them individual songs, all of them get solos, and Kurt has never had much participation at competitions. Colfer, though, is so great, that not for a second it was felt, from the scene that those were not Kurt's complaints. But that line rubbed me as being a really disrespectful mockery towards Chris.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 3:42 pm

I have a feeling Chris's feelings toward the show now are neither here nor there. There's something about his responses to questions pertaining to Glee and Ryan Murphy that make me feel he is bothered by some things. It's like he knows the show has given him a break into showbiz, fame and a steady paycheck, but also that he wants out and is somewhat fed up of the way the writing has been, especially this season.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:07 pm

TV Ratings: 'Glee' Rises With Houston Tribute

A boosted Glee gave Fox a win among adults 18-49 on Tuesday night. The series' musical to tribute to Whitney Houston rose three tenths of a point for a 2.7 rating in the demo, topping New Girl -- which brought in a 2.6 with 18-49-ers. Fox averaged a 2.4 rating with adults 18-49 for the night and 5.5 million viewers.

hollwood reporter

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I6QYe
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2012, 4:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Oh, and I didn’t like that they played the “I changed schools for you. Isn’t that enough to show my love for you?” card. Well, that was months ago. It just had the feeling of resentment that Kurt mentioned when Blaine said he was transferring. It was like Blaine was saying that he made this huge sacrifice for Kurt and Kurt should be eternally grateful for it.
Yes, I forgot to mention this in my 'recap'. Kurt even started rambling about resentment and hatred when Blaine transferred, to make sure that Blaine didn't do it for Kurt, but for himself. And now of course, he throws it into Kurt's face the first moment possible.

paulopf wrote:About this, even more than they doing it with the song, it annoyed me that they made Kurt say that he used to have a solo every week. It's something that Chris would have reasons to say, not Kurt, cause as far as I understand, when Schuester assigns them individual songs, all of them get solos, and Kurt has never had much participation at competitions. Colfer, though, is so great, that not for a second it was felt, from the scene that those were not Kurt's complaints. But that line rubbed me as being a really disrespectful mockery towards Chris.
I wondered about that too. Kurt never got solos from Will. He got some songs in the show, but they never came from Mr. Schuester. It felt they were mocking us (and Chris), knowing that he got way more to sing in his storylines before Blaine took over.

It's weird, this wasn't a bad episode, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth, mainly because of the meta. And I firmly believe that if it wasn't for Chris' acting (being hurt, but in an angry way, being defiant and insulted) this storyline could have been much worse. I truly believe that Chris influenced the way Kurt was supposed to feel about this: that RIB intented for Kurt to be more sad-hurt than mad-hurt, if you get what I mean.
I have a feeling Chris didn't like the way that Kurt was supposed to feel, and changed it with his acting (and he's friendly with Paris Barclay, the director, that might have helped). Kurt didn't roll over that easily as I think he was supposed to do.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/25/2012, 4:17 pm

mellama wrote:Hi, Erin. hola Thanks for your kind words. I always enjoy reading your posts, too. I think i missed a page of posts while I was working on mine, your first one, included. There's a term: GPOY that means gratuitous picture of yourself. That's what I feel so often when I read your posts. Smile

Awwww! blushh Thank you Grace.

I think they showed it that way in order for Blaine to work through his gripes to get to the real problem: his fear of losing Kurt. If Kurt and Blaine had gone back and forth, they probably wouldn't have got there. It seemed to me that Kurt must have gone to Emma to arrange the session and she had coached him a little ahead of time. When Blaine said there were a few things he'd like to change, Kurt responded with, "I'm actively listening," and Emma gave him a wink.

I didn't think of the scene in that way, but you're right. It would have been too drawn out if they went back and forth, taken too long to get to the real problem....I guess something I always have to remember with Glee is that it has a ton of restrictions, as a TV show. In real life Kurt would have been able to say his side, but on TV, and especially Glee world, there's just not enough time (or competent writing, a lot of the time).

I still wish we could have seen Kurt's side, but, I feel a little better thinking about it from your perspective.

fantastica wrote:
TV Ratings: 'Glee' Rises With Houston Tribute

A boosted Glee gave Fox a win among adults 18-49 on Tuesday night. The series' musical to tribute to Whitney Houston rose three tenths of a point for a 2.7 rating in the demo, topping New Girl -- which brought in a 2.6 with 18-49-ers. Fox averaged a 2.4 rating with adults 18-49 for the night and 5.5 million viewers.

hollwood reporter

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I6QYe

I know most of us are extremely frustrated with Glee, but I'll be honest and say I'm very happy the ratings are going up again, instead of falling further. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:21 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Oh, and I didn’t like that they played the “I changed schools for you. Isn’t that enough to show my love for you?” card. Well, that was months ago. It just had the feeling of resentment that Kurt mentioned when Blaine said he was transferring. It was like Blaine was saying that he made this huge sacrifice for Kurt and Kurt should be eternally grateful for it.
Yes, I forgot to mention this in my 'recap'. Kurt even started rambling about resentment and hatred when Blaine transferred, to make sure that Blaine didn't do it for Kurt, but for himself. And now of course, he throws it into Kurt's face the first moment possible.

this is how a lot of couples fight in real life though - when they fight all of a sudden everybody has ultra-fine memorie goes back eons and everybody is an accountant presenting a laundry list of "what I did for you" and "what you did to me". Issues you think are long resolved are being resurrected from its grave. these are hallmark of a "bad" couple's fight yet it is very typical. couples who are mature in a very healthy relaitonship would avoid doing this and instead focus on communicating to each other what's really bothering them.

the way klaine conflict is presented in this episode bothers me not because there's a realistic problem to their relationship, but it's unrealistically, simplistically resolved. granted there's no room for in-depth communications and serious "development". a light brush is all they can afford to cram seven songs plus other storylines into 40 minutes.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 4:22 pm

What left a bad taste in my mouth was Blaine condemning Kurt by singing a song about cheating in front of the entire Glee club and the Glee club singing backup. I mean. *sigh*.

Same goes for the scene in Emma's office. Blaine names all the annoying things Kurt does and Kurt just had to sit there and listen.

I'm just. Really bummed after last night's episode. Most people thought it was great drama for Klaine but I just. I can't. I can't form a coherent sentence. I'm just really tired of the writing in that relationship.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:It's weird, this wasn't a bad episode, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth, mainly because of the meta. And I firmly believe that if it wasn't for Chris' acting (being hurt, but in an angry way, being defiant and insulted) this storyline could have been much worse. I truly believe that Chris influenced the way Kurt was supposed to feel about this: that RIB intented for Kurt to be more sad-hurt than mad-hurt, if you get what I mean.
I have a feeling Chris didn't like the way that Kurt was supposed to feel, and changed it with his acting (and he's friendly with Paris Barclay, the director, that might have helped). Kurt didn't roll over that easily as I think he was supposed to do.
we have no proof that chris has any input into this episode, but the way he acted was very real and believeable to me. it saved this problematic storyline for me in terms of various inconsistencies. to me, chris seem to approach his character from a macro level - he really understands his character and embodies him, so even in the background, he's very much consistent from episode to episode, only over the long run you see a gradual and small change of personalities , which is also very natural and belieavable because people do change. As oppose to DC - to be honest he does certain individual scenes ok. but there's a disjoint from scene to scene, which reflects and even magnifies the bad writing, making his character confusing at best. I am not a fan of him, neither am I a fan of Matt Morisson, but at least Mr. Schue, despite the horrible writing and characterization from time to time, always seems Mr. Schue, and not Mr. Schule in multiple personalities.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:33 pm

sahhar wrote:What left a bad taste in my mouth was Blaine condemning Kurt by singing a song about cheating in front of the entire Glee club and the Glee club singing backup. I mean. *sigh*.

Same goes for the scene in Emma's office. Blaine names all the annoying things Kurt does and Kurt just had to sit there and listen.

I'm just. Really bummed after last night's episode. Most people thought it was great drama for Klaine but I just. I can't. I can't form a coherent sentence. I'm just really tired of the writing in that relationship.
THIS. but blaine is the alpha gay. kurt is lucky to get crumbs. nuff said. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:38 pm

I suddenly remember this: chris said in earlier interviews that "kurt has something coming up... and a lot of people won't like it but I will side w/ him" (somethign to that effect). I think he means this episode, and now it makes a lot of sense - he knows that people will accuse Kurt of "cheating" blah blah blah but he knows there's a good reason for this and he's standing on Kurt's side, and acting defiant in the episode, rather than as a weakling, kissing blaine's ass. I think Marie you may have a point in thinking that he had some kind of input like in last year's prom. again we don't have any evidence yet but it's good to know that Chris thinks just like us Kurtsies and he too probably feels kurt is being neglected in this uneven relationship.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/25/2012, 4:41 pm

sahhar wrote:What left a bad taste in my mouth was Blaine condemning Kurt by singing a song about cheating in front of the entire Glee club and the Glee club singing backup. I mean. *sigh*.

Those two parts really bothered me too....as did Blaine stealing and going through Kurt's phone, and Blaine downplaying Sebastian, but especially the scene in Emma's office. I think those four things struck a lot of Kurt fans nerves, based on here and porcelain_fans at least, so you're definitely not alone. I mainly liked the drama because it was coming from realistic insecurities on both sides and because both boys were at fault, instead of one taking all the blame, but I understand why a lot of us feel the narrative was still set up in a way that it felt Kurt took most of the blame, and obviously that's upsetting for us Kurtsies.

But I'm gonna try and focus on the positive, instead of what bothered me, especially since I'm not sure there's anything we can do about Klaine.

So what I shall take from this episode is all the wonderful scenes of flawless Chris acting, an A storyline centered around my beloved Kurt whom I will adore forever, some juicy dramatic scenes Chris probably ate up like candy, a gorgeous solo, and a lovely and touching Burt and Kurt scene. Nothing else matters. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:45 pm

^ when looking at it this way, this should be my favorite episode of hte season - or nearly favorite. I love the xmas too, and chris was brilliant in it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 4:49 pm

I know. It's was like the entire Glee club is figuratively as well as literary behind Blaine here and in his number Kurt was all alone, nobody had his back while everybody had Blaine's. It's clear to me that Blaine is presented as the future leader here more then ever while Kurt will have to leave Lime if he wants out of his shadow.

And I Have Nothing, as it was placed should have been about Kurt and Burt. This way, the song amounted to nothing in Klaine storyline. Had it been after the counseling session when all the problems came in the open, it would have been more earned to me and a way for Kurt to fully reassure Blaine that he still loves and cares for him even though he will leave soon, that this wasn't the end.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 4:53 pm

That was what I didn't like as well.
I didn't like all heaviness they put in the silly texting thing only to have an excuse for the songs, but since now Glee write the plot around the songs it doesn't upset me so much, and at the end of the day there was an insecurity problem on both sides. But what makes me really uncomfortable about the Klaine drama is Blaine: I never thought he was a real character but no, he totally is. And not a positive one. Shocked

I hated that, after invided Kurt's privacy and said things like "you can talk to me", he accused him of cheating in front of the entire Glee club. The ND members backup singing was really so wrong in that contest.
And that during the meeting in Emma's office he started to criticizes Kurt, listing what he would like him to change while Kurt was there taking it (and the snap of the finger about the cheescake was another friggin meta).
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 4:54 pm

fantastica wrote:

THIS. but blaine is the alpha gay. kurt is lucky to get crumbs. nuff said. dryy

Yup. That could be another message they were trying to convey to us oh-not-so subtly yesterday dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 5:02 pm

I agree with what all of you noticed yesterday. I was watching the episode patiently and calmly even until the scene in Emma's office. Then Blaine started his rant about Kurt's habits that annoy the hell out of him. I was like blinkk 'Where did THAT come from out of the blue?'. I thought after that Kurt would start listing things that annoyed him about Blaine too. But he didn't. It was all one sided criticism. If it was equally balanced I would have loved this episode. BUT IT WASN'T, and I stand by that. Kurt was still the one who had to be ostracized and criticized for his actions, and the one to say sorry. Even if Blaine had his reasons, the blatant negative tones directed at Kurt shone throughout this episode.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 4/25/2012, 5:18 pm

I've watched the episode a few times now and I really like it. It's not extraordinary but better than most of this season's. At least all of the storylines were more or less engaging. And most of the songs were really good.

I liked Chandler as a one-time character (I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stand him if he were to come back but he won't, so...). Sure, I was expecting something else, someone taller maybe Smile But we got what we got and honestly, he wasn't that bad looking tonguue He kind of reminded me of Gabrosh (forgive me, I have no idea how to spell the name of the gay guy in TPPP) with his camp behaviour and fast, mannered talking. A flamboyant boy would not be a good match for Kurt, I'm with all of you about maybe wanting a jock for him (actually when I saw Sam and Kurt during So Emotional, I once again thought to myself: what if? They do look cute together blushh ).
Although I was left a little confused at what Kurt and Chandler talked about in those 2 days. From what we saw, Chandler was constantly complimenting him with cheesy lines and Kurt was always laughing. But did they actually talk about anything else?

I pretty much agree with all of you about the conflict - both were wrong on different levels. The solution came too fast. There should have been more hints along the season. But this is glee. Why do I always expect so much??

I do have to say something about the songs:
Blaine's "performance" really pissed me off. Not because it was another Blaine solo but because what he did was disgusting. It was ok for him to get jealous and mad for the messages, it was ok to tell Kurt he didn't like the finger snapping and lotion bronzing but to accuse him of cheating in front of the whole group... He did it purposely, he wanted everyone to know "what a bad boyfriend Kurt is" even when he wasn't certain himself. I don't know if it was some kind of revenge or just a request for pity from others. Attention whore, again. But I guess it worked because, to my disappointment, ND were willing to believe it.
But can anyone tell me, was that scene where Blaine was dressed in black with ND backing him up supposed to be a fantasy of his or was it "actually happening"? I can never tell with Glee. Sometimes it's obviously unreal and sometimes... You just don't know. It's hard to believe that Kurt's best friends would be so quick to judge him so I'm just gonna pretend it was Blaine's sick fantasy dryy

I didn't take I Have Nothing as an apology song. More like: I understand you're hurt but I'm not gonna fight with you in front of everyone. I'll just sedately sing this to you to let you know we can talk about it. And that's what they did.
Oh and I Have Nothing was even better with Chris' lovely delicately emotional face on our screen, of course. I know that wasn't his best one but with every song, I appreciate his falsetto more and more. There are more people who prefer his lower register but when his high voice is so unique, why not showcase it? I'm fine with him and Kurt singing female songs all the time.
And seriously, I can curse Glee however I want for not letting him sing but what am I gonna do when he's off the show and I won't hear his voice AT ALL? Ugh, I wouldn't want him to do anything he doesn't genuinely want to but with a voice like that... It would be a shame to give up singing... :(

This post got way longer and more boring than I inteded it to be so I'll be quick with the rest:

Not interested in Joe-Quinn. Just give us Quinndependence. She doesn't need an anchor to Lima just before graduation. She doesn't need a man. I really feel like Quinn is grown up now, even if she still does stupid things. Or maybe it's just Dianna with short hair...

Kurt and Burt scene - sincere and heart-warming as always. wub

Emma is cute. Will - still creepy at times but it's getting better.

Darren's acting didn't make me want to bang my head against the wall this time! I guess you can call that progress.

Last edited by happydays on 4/25/2012, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 5:18 pm

3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m30kyruDwC1qeds6ko1_500
this chamouflage blazer is $720. no wonder chandler is raving about his fashion sense.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/25/2012, 5:30 pm

I've had some time and seven hours of work behind me to think this episode with some sort of distance. I DO like this episode purely because it was semi-showcasing Chris', Leas and Mikes talents. A lot of important issues were talked about and addressed, if it was the writers filling it with meta for fans it doesn't matter.

I still feel awful about that choir room scene as so many here. That I'll never forgive the writers and Paris Barclay who is a great director and this type of shaming scene reminds me some serious dramas, especially directed by Mr. Barclay, where individuals pride and human values are being questioned.Drama wise it was a great scene, but Glee lacks the stamina to prosess this kind of emotional abuse.

I don't know if I want to call it that, but today I have stumbled on few using that in the contex of Klaines current relationship. Kurt has been made seriously inferior and this has to be turned or it will eventually turn really, really bad. Wether that has been intentional or not I do not know, or maybe I'm just too sensitive about this issue for personal reasons.

Hitting Kurt with Blaine changing schools for him is a low blow, but Chris' slight facial expression after it was mentioned saved me from extra palpatations, Kurts character showed strenght in that bedroom scene, but after being publicly shamed in front of his friends, having VERY serious discussion with his father and singing a very emotional song, that GUIDANCE counselor scene seemed like torture to me. Instead of seeing an actual unravelling of emotions we got spoon fed condescending talk downs and half hearted apologie. Chris himself in a quite recent interview said that because of severe bullying Kurt has faced he simply sometimes withdraws and doesn't say things outloud even though he knows something is wrong. I still wonder why Kurt said "I love you TOO" again. Am I reading too much into it? Why not 'Me too'? If I was still at uni I could just write an essay about these Klaine scenes.

After all that, like some of you, this episode has been one of my favorites this season. It's probably because we got so much Kurt and quite a few good songs. By the way why was Blaine in this bromance scene + in the end...shallow product placement? He is not an original ND member, if I'm really pedantic the originals consists of Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Artie, Tina and Mercedes, not even Quinn, Brittney or Naya are in my Originals! coool
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2012, 5:37 pm

I still hate that hippo brooch. Razz

I just rewatched the episode with my oldest daughter, and she's not into the fandom as much as I am.
But she burst out laughing every time she saw Blaine's face being pissed off or sad (during 'So Emotional', INRBIO, IHN, the bedroom scene and the Emma office scene). She couldn't keep a straight face. moque

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/25/2012, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2012, 5:37 pm

I most be one of the few not bothered by New Directions singing backup to Blaine during his angry number. It just seemed like the usual Glee"let's put a production number around Blaine with people dancing and singing and backing him up."

They've actually done it so many times now it's sort of lost any kind of impact.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 5:49 pm

fantastica wrote:3x17 "Dance with Somebody" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m30kyruDwC1qeds6ko1_500
this chamouflage blazer is $720. no wonder chandler is raving about his fashion sense.
^I will never understand this kind of fashion sense. Military texture with red pois? Gh. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 5:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I just rewatched the episode with my oldest daughter, and she's not into the fandom as much as I am.
But she burst out laughing every time she saw Blaine's face being pissed off or sad (during 'So Emotional', INRBIO, IHN, the bedroom scene and the Emma office scene). She couldn't keep a straight face. moque
proof that DC is a great comedic actor. It's time for him to get an emmy. dryy

remember marie you said you didn't like Max's voice in the hospital scene because it feels "unatural"? when i watched hte scene in Emma's office, DC did hte same thing - he had this half-crying-like voice in order to show he's sad and vunerable, but it feels unnatural, like "acting".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/25/2012, 6:35 pm

I really liked last night's episode. I thought it was interesting when Kurt started talking with Chandler but when he asked for his number I was like Shocked
As a huge Klainer, I really didn't like seeing Kurt and Blaine fight. I understand that Blaine was mad but do think that it was wrong of him to sing about cheating. I loved when Kurt sang that song to him (don't know the name but I really want to download it). I loved the bedroom scene with Burt and Kurt. it almost made me cry. When it showed the office scene with Kurt and Blaine, I was really happy that they discussed some stuff and then made up. wub
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:00 pm

^ real couples fight a lot - ok not all real couples but a lot of couples do, because there's always conflicts and somehow they need to resolve it. the klaine conversation is LONG overdue.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next