Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

+30
ColferGirl
kac
arina
sjonnepon
paulopf
Ireth
Sani
happydays
msjoanlucette
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Dame Loli
Shinra17
sheny
Emile
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Delight
brisallie
sahhar
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
E-ko
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
CloveGlee
tanita_mors
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 12:36 pm

CloveGlee wrote:

This show is extremely poorly written. I think I've got to stop being surprised every time they remind me.

Indeed iagree I always have pretty low expectation on Glee but it manage to make me speechless in a terrible way this time dryy Bravo, Glee vomir

I will have NO more expectation from Glee in S4. The moment that I picked this show to watch might be one of the most regrettable moments in my life. Silly me beam

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  Ireth 5/23/2012, 1:38 pm

I agree with all your posts. I don't think I'll be adding anything meaningful here by raging about what you've already raged about.

Still, I must snark about something to feel better. Here's the first thing that pissed me off this episode before the true rage-worthy stuff happened: Blaine thinks monogrammed towels are actually comparable to Burt's Single Ladies?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 1:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_m4gn6kQ6Us1qcu04vo1_500

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 1:49 pm

Season 2 finale

Kurt said : "You know, if you stop to think about, Kurt Hummel has had a pretty good year."

Season 3 finale

Kurt said : "You know, if you stop to think about, Kurt Hummel has had a pretty fucked year."

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/23/2012, 1:57 pm

Ireth wrote:Still, I must snark about something to feel better. Here's the first thing that pissed me off this episode before the true rage-worthy stuff happened: Blaine thinks monogrammed towels are actually comparable to Burt's Single Ladies?

Even worse: Blaine thought monogrammed towels was an appropriate graduation gift for his 18 year old boyfriend?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/23/2012, 2:05 pm

I actually tweeted Brad 4 times, something I have never done, but I am so unhappy with the crap Kurt was dealt. Only the Rachel and Finn fans are happy, because they had such huge exposure. Everyone else is pushed under the carpet, but still have the balls to send Rachel off. She would be sulking in a closet if Kurt had gotten in, and only Blaine would have been there to see Kurt off with a firm hand shake.

For the first time, I have no problem waiting for next season. I don't count that as a good sign. Glee is no longer must see TV, it isn't even good TV. It is Rachelvision, all of the time. I can wait to see that again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Why would the media react. They'll be happy Kurt is stuck with perfect Blaine.

And I know this a terrible thing to say, but now I hope the ratings do plummet next season. Just so that they know what a pathetic move they've made.

Because quite a lot of them love Kurt, and probably would have wanted Kurt to have a victory.

I will be watching this episode next week. I will be able to accept it by then.

That's really strong of you. For the first time ever I'm never re-watching an episode. In fact, usually over the summer I rewatch a season. This time I'm not, because everything the show was building up for Kurt was pointless. So I'll re-watch or watch a new television show over the summer rather than this fucked up crapfest of a show.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/23/2012, 2:11 pm

I will rewatch the beginning through the graduation. The rest of the episode does not exist for me.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:11 pm

Oh, and I was right about the critics and reviewers. It's almost as if they watched a different episode than the fandom did yesterday. Further proof that critics's opinion are absolute garbage and that they aren't even half as connected to the characters as we are. I'm surprised at how positive the reviews are. I can't even.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 2:11 pm

^ Who would give his bf/gf a monogrammed towel for their graduation ?? Nope, only Blaine.

Seriously, does it even mean anything? Is this some kind of joke? blinkk

I have an idea about the worst thing that could happen to kurt in S4:

Kurt will be in a mental institution because he had a mental breakdown during the summer. Blaine still love him but couldn't do anything to help but only visits him sometimes while Sebastian immediately grab this opportunity to get into his pants. And SJP will be his psychiatrist (or they called mentor) who helps him to find the old-Kurt back. The only good thing is, CC get to play the mental patient role that he always wanted and he might get an Emmy if they categorize Glee as a drama instead of comedy from S4.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:13 pm

The only thing for Glee that deserves an Emmy is Chris Colfer. Nobody else or nothing else. I hope the show, the writing, and the directing never get nominated for anything ever again, whether it's the Emmys, Globes, SAG's. The only person that deserves to be nominated is Chris Colfer, oh, and Matt Bomer, only for his performance.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/23/2012, 2:23 pm

This season has been a huge effort to get Lea an Emmy. She got the story, the drama, the humor, the relationships with everyone-Santana, Quinn, Kurt etc, etc. They almost went out of their way to give Chris anything worthy of an Emmy nom. I just wish the Emmy voters decided to pull their heads out, and give awards to people not on Modern Family, and give one to Chris as a screw you to the Glee writers.

The little devil on my shoulder has all sorts of ideas. Burt gets a request from NYADA come over his desk, as he chairs the Arts Committee (totally making that up) he puts a huge hell no on it. The arts broke my sons heart. Screw the arts!! The arts are only for girls who can belt, anyone else need not apply. Lesson learned. He then invites Kurt to Washington DC soirees and Kurt meets William and Kate. He proceeds to fix a dress problem and is pushed into the limelight. Kurt is hugely successful, Vogue snaps him up. He goes to parties, and is on the fashion blogs. His mentor, SJP, is rich, and Kurt stays in her fabulous mansion.

Meanwhile, at NYADA, Rachel can't get a solo to save her life. Her fathers mistakenly put a downpayment on a rat infested apartment, so she has to stay with Santana. Who rags on her constantly, because we know what a bitch she is. The root leaks at Santana's, they both sit on the couch with the society page, with Kurt's beautiful face all over it, covering their heads. Rachel is dismayed because she actually has competition decided by someone who doesn't favor her, perhaps someone else is a favorite. Santana works in customer service at a discount store.

It's going to take a whole lot of evil thoughts to get over this rotten episode.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/23/2012, 2:30 pm

BlueJazz wrote:...

I have an idea about the worst thing that could happen to kurt in S4:

Kurt will be in a mental institution because he had a mental breakdown during the summer. Blaine still love him but couldn't do anything to help but only visits him sometimes while Sebastian immediately grab this opportunity to get into his pants. And SJP will be his psychiatrist (or they called mentor) who helps him to find the old-Kurt back. The only good thing is, CC get to play the mental patient role that he always wanted and he might get an Emmy if they categorize Glee as a drama instead of comedy from S4.

ptdr Though is not my ideal SL, is kinda funny and please since season 2 Glee should categorize as a drama not comedy, usually it provokes me more anger than laughing.

sahhar wrote:The only thing for Glee that deserves an Emmy is Chris Colfer. Nobody else or nothing else. I hope the show, the writing, and the directing never get nominated for anything ever again, whether it's the Emmys, Globes, SAG's. The only person that deserves to be nominated is Chris Colfer, oh, and Matt Bomer, only for his performance.

Do you think they will win an award again? I don't think so, actually I would like to write an essay called it "How to ruin a tv show which used to be good in season one then started to get down in season two , then promised only good stuff for season three to finally ends up in nothing by RIB" Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 2:37 pm

Divalicious wrote:
The little devil on my shoulder has all sorts of ideas. Burt gets a request from NYADA come over his desk, as he chairs the Arts Committee (totally making that up) he puts a huge hell no on it. The arts broke my sons heart. Screw the arts!! The arts are only for girls who can belt, anyone else need not apply. Lesson learned. He then invites Kurt to Washington DC soirees and Kurt meets William and Kate. He proceeds to fix a dress problem and is pushed into the limelight. Kurt is hugely successful, Vogue snaps him up. He goes to parties, and is on the fashion blogs. His mentor, SJP, is rich, and Kurt stays in her fabulous mansion.

Meanwhile, at NYADA, Rachel can't get a solo to save her life. Her fathers mistakenly put a downpayment on a rat infested apartment, so she has to stay with Santana. Who rags on her constantly, because we know what a bitch she is. The root leaks at Santana's, they both sit on the couch with the society page, with Kurt's beautiful face all over it, covering their heads. Rachel is dismayed because she actually has competition decided by someone who doesn't favor her, perhaps someone else is a favorite. Santana works in customer service at a discount store.

It's going to take a whole lot of evil thoughts to get over this rotten episode.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_lzmiw1Jn181qf50w0

At this point, I think only those evil thoughts can help me get over this fuck-uped ep. Mua-ha-ha...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/23/2012, 2:52 pm

I just tweeted this to Brad:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/23/2012, 3:42 pm

Still haven't seen the episode but the visit of the psychopath made me come here Smile . Hum, with all the reactions, it sure isn't motivating to watch it and I have read enough here and on tumblr to visualize how the episode will end, the worst way possible for me: rachel alone enjoying herself being in NY. This is the last thing that would higher my expectation and impatience for s4.

Btw I post in this thread cos I've seen this on tumblr:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_m4gfgy11MU1qh71xho1_1280

First, LOL@gleeforever and secondly, could it be that the amazingness she's referring to is all the "rachelvision" stuff in the episode? vomit2 I've never been a fan of LM, so it's probably me but she sounds horribly rachel-esque in this tweet.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/23/2012, 3:46 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 5 Tumblr_m4gfgy11MU1qh71xho1_1280

Love it. I love the honesty from this person Smile I wish to write her the same but I don't have a twitter account.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 3:49 pm

Are there razzies for television?, because this season of Glee would win all the awards hands down.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/23/2012, 3:55 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Still haven't seen the episode but the visit of the psychopath made me come here Smile . Hum, with all the reactions, it sure isn't motivating to watch it and I have read enough here and on tumblr to visualize how the episode will end, the worst way possible for me: rachel alone enjoying herself being in NY. This is the last thing that would higher my expectation and impatience for s4.

First, LOL@gleeforever and secondly, could it be that the amazingness she's referring to is all the "rachelvision" stuff in the episode? vomit2 I've never been a fan of LM, so it's probably me but she sounds horribly rachel-esque in this tweet.

Let me start by saying that I think Lea has a fantastic voice, and she is a very good actress.

That being said, Lea is a company girl through and through--meaning that she is very good at spouting words and tweets about how wonderful her show is, and how wonderful she is. She is the queen of self-promotion, just as Blaine is the king of self-promotion.

I'm going to be extra crispy snarky right now and say I don't know how the hell Cory puts up with Lea in RL. She seems so high maintenance, and he seems so chill. I guess it's true--opposites attract.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/23/2012, 4:41 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

I know that Lea Michele is simply taking advantage of the chances she's getting and I can't begrudge her for that, but to me, she's always seem a lot like Rachel, even when it comes to her relationship with Chris.

Jellyrolls wrote:
Let me start by saying that I think Lea has a fantastic voice, and she is a very good actress.

That being said, Lea is a company girl through and through--meaning that she is very good at spouting words and tweets about how wonderful her show is, and how wonderful she is. She is the queen of self-promotion, just as Blaine is the king of self-promotion.

I'm going to be extra crispy snarky right now and say I don't know how the hell Cory puts up with Lea in RL. She seems so high maintenance, and he seems so chill. I guess it's true--opposites attract.

I agree with you. Though I admit, and this is not new either, so it doesn't come from bitterness, I don't really enjoy Lea Michele's voice, even if objectively I know it's a very gifted one. I'd also disagree about her being a very good actress. She's passable, enough for Glee. That said, no, I'm not confusing the character and the actress, and therefore projecting my "hate" on the actress. But I do think the actress, and the way she handles business is one of the reasons why Glee runners keep Rachel so much in the front.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/23/2012, 5:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

That's it sounds so Finchel in RL ohmy Razz probably that why still don't believe all this love but as you have said probably this proves the theory about opposites attract.

I'm neither a fan or hater of Lea but I bear her, also I won't deny she's good at singing and acting but once I said that sometimes I perceive her self-esteem is a little bit high lol and yeah she's the queen of self-promoting, her twitter is full of that so is kinda annoyed and boring if you're not a gleek. But does she get extra pay for promoting the show through twitter?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/23/2012, 5:24 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm neither a fan or hater of Lea but I bear her, also I won't deny she's good at singing and acting but once I said that sometimes I perceive her self-esteem is a little bit high lol and yeah she's the queen of self-promoting, her twitter is full of that so is kinda annoyed and boring if you're not a gleek. But does she get extra pay for promoting the show through twitter?
Haha, I don't think so! Mos of them do that, but she's probably the most pasionate.

The thing I find funny about her twitter page is how, when she tries to give some spoilers, she always ends up writing that she is going to perform a song by her "favourite singer!!!!!!!!". Everybody is her favourite singer. LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 5/23/2012, 5:39 pm

I don't think Lea is a bad actress or a bad singer, but I definitely don't want this to be the Rachel Berry show. I'm tired of it. I don't want Kurt to be her sidekick. He's worth so much more. The episode just made it seem like Kurt was less talented than Rachel. Which I have to disagree with.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/23/2012, 6:00 pm

msjoanlucette wrote:The episode just made it seem like Kurt was less talented than Rachel.
Yah, the way they set up the NYADA thing in this episode make appear like Kurt lost some kind of a 'talent competition' with Rachel.
(And this is really bad writing, they were not competing with each other).
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/23/2012, 6:48 pm

paulopf wrote:I agree with you. Though I admit, and this is not new either, so it doesn't come from bitterness, I don't really enjoy Lea Michele's voice, even if objectively I know it's a very gifted one. I'd also disagree about her being a very good actress. She's passable, enough for Glee. That said, no, I'm not confusing the character and the actress, and therefore projecting my "hate" on the actress. But I do think the actress, and the way she handles business is one of the reasons why Glee runners keep Rachel so much in the front.
IA, that reminds me you were one of the rare non-hummelberry shippers on P_F when I began to lurk there <3 For me, she's a better actress than most of the ND cast, that's all and I don't forget the role was written for her. But compared to the adults or Chris, she has no subtlety, it's always the same tricks and she acted her dramatic scenes like a bulldozer. She has never given any emotional punch to me (and she had many times the adequate material). Same thing for the way she tackles her songs: too demonstrative.

Emile wrote:Haha, I don't think so! Mos of them do that, but she's probably the most pasionate.

The thing I find funny about her twitter page is how, when she tries to give some spoilers, she always ends up writing that she is going to perform a song by her "favourite singer!!!!!!!!". Everybody is her favourite singer. LOL.
Everyone is her best friend and every opportunity is good for promoting herself and her projects. Her tweet after the death of Whitney Houston is still until now the summum of bad taste.

Btw, I don't really mind Kurt not going to Nyada or NYC, after all he will now be there as a loser who will be saved by some circonstances and not as someone who earns his place. For sure, I want him to get out of Lima but if he can go in an opposite direction to rachel berry's one... hapitgh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next